Related Publications from Robert Innes outside of the database:
- Innes, Robert. “Aboriginal Veterans.” In The Encyclopedia of Saskatchewan. Esask.uregina.ca. https://esask.uregina.ca/entry/aboriginal_veterans.jsp.
- Innes, Robert. “‘I Do Not Keep The Lands Nor Do I Give Them Away’: Did Canada and Plains Cree Come to a Meeting of the Minds in the Negotiations of Treaty Four and Six?” Journal of Indigenous Thought 2, no. 2 (1999).
- Innes, Robert, and Kim Anderson. “’Moose in the Room:’ Indigenous Men and Violence Against Indigenous Women,” in Keetsahnak / Our Missing and Murdered Indigenous Sisters. K. Anderson, M. Campbell and C. Belcourt Eds. Edmonton: University of Alberta Press, 2018. Link: http://www.uap.ualberta.ca/titles/903-9781772123678-keetsahnak-our-missing-and-murdered- indigenous-sisters
- Innes, Robert. "New Interpretations in Cultural Preservation, Revitalization, and` Persistence," American Indian Culture and Research Journal 34, no. 2 (2010): 1-9
- Innes, Robert, Brenda Macdougall, and Frank Tough. “Saskatchewan Indian Reserves.” In Atlas of Saskatchewan: Celebrating the Millennium, edited by Kai-iu. Fung. Saskatoon: University of Saskatchewan, 1999.
On Home Ground Now. I'm Safe:’ Saskatchewan Aboriginal Veterans in the Immediate Post-War Years, 1945-1946
Elder Brother, the Law of the People and Contemporary Kinship Practices of Cowessess First Nation Members: Reconceptualizing Kinship in American Indian Studies