This school was amalgamation of the schools that used to be Lac La Ronge Mission Indian Residential School, All Saints School - Lac La Ronge, St. Barnabas Indian Residential School, and St. Albans Indian Residential School. After 1953 the Anglican Church was no longer running this church. The Canadian government took over control from 1953 to sometime in the 1970's when it closed.
This school joined with All Saints - Lac La Ronge in 1953 and became known as the Prince Albert Indian Residential School.
This School burned down in 1943 and the students were moved from Onion Lake to the newly built St. Albans in Prince Albert.
Formerly located in Lac La Ronge under the name Lac La Ronge Mission Indian Residential School.
Burned down in 1947 and the school along with its students and staff were moved to Prince Albert into decommissioned army barracks now called All Saints School - Lac La Ronge. In 1953 it joined with the other school in Prince Albert and became known as the Prince Albert Indian Residential School.