The St. Therese Residential School burned down in 1952 and the students were moved across MB border to the Pas and were later sent to the Guy Hill Indian Residential School in Clearwater Lake, MB.
Federal funding for Fort Pelly Residential School started in 1905. The school was closed in 1913 due the acting principal's deteriorating health and St. Philip's was built in 1927 and opened in 1928 as a replacement.
St. Anthony's was also recorded under the name "Sacred Heart Residential School."
This school has also been called the Touchwood Residential School.