Related Publications from Emily Snyder outside the database:
- Snyder, Emily. Criminalization of HIV Non-Disclosure: Impacts on Indigenous People in Regina. Community report, 2018.
- Snyder, Emily. Gender, Power, and Representations of Cree Law. British Columbia: UBC Press, 2018.
- Snyder, Emily. “Indigenous Feminist Legal Theory.” Canadian Journal of Women and the Law, 26(2), (2014): 365-401.
- Snyder, Emily. “Reconciliation and Conflict: A Review of Practice.” Alberta Law Review, 48(4), (2011): 831-845.
- Snyder, Emily. “The Ethics of Reconciling: Learning from Canada’s Truth and Reconciliation Commission.” Les ateliers de l’éthique/ The Ethics Forum, 5(2), (2010): 36-48.
- Snyder, Emily. The Impacts of the Criminalization of HIV Non-Disclosure on Indigenous People: A Case Study of Regina. Policy report, 2018.
- Snyder, Emily, Val Napoleon, John Borrows. “Gender and Violence: Drawing on Indigenous Legal Resources.” UBC Law Review, 48(2), (2015): 593-654.