Learn from Priscilla Settee about the importance of food sovereignty to Indigenous wellbeing, Indigenous women's stewardship of the land, the connection between Indigneous wellbeing and environmental protection, a loss of traditional economies, and the socio-political impacts and implications today.
Related Publications from Priscilla Settee outside the database:
- Laliberte, Ron, Priscilla Settee, James Waldram, Robert Innes, Brenda Macdougall, Lesley McBain and F. Laurie Barron, Editors. Expressions in Canadian Native Studies. Saskatoon: University Extension Press, University of Saskatchewan, 2000.
- Settee, Priscilla. Indigenous Knowledge as the Basis for our Future. In M.Nelson, Original Instructions - Indigenous Teaching For A Sustainable Future. Rochester, VT: Inner Traditions International, 2008.
- Settee, Priscilla. Indigenous Women's Stories of Truth, Stories of Hope, World Indigenous Higher Education Consortium. 3rd Edition, 2007.
- Settee, Priscilla. The Human Genome Diversity Project and the Issue of Biodiversity. In C. Asetoyer, K. Cronk & S Hewakapuge) Indigenous Women's Health Book, Within the Sacred Circle. 247-253. Lakes Andes: Indigenous Women's Press, 2003.
- Settee, Priscilla, Boehmer, Brady. Paradigm Wars: Indigenous Peoples Resistance to Globalization. In the Journal of the Manitoba First Education Resource Centre Jerry Mander and Victoria Tauli-Corpuz, Eds. San Francisco: Sierra Club Books, 2006.
- Settee, Priscilla. Social Economies and First Nations, Metis Communities. In David McGrane, New Directions in Saskatchewan Public Policy. Regina: Canadian Plains Research Centre, 2011.